We introduced our Tiger Lily's TeePee Experience in 2019. Families have reported using the TeePee to tell ghost stories, make homemade movies, enjoy creative family portraits, and much more. This year, we've added Lincoln Logs, PlaySkool Ghost Town with lots of figurines for your children to enjoy. We keep the toys in a locked toy chest. Text me at 213-948-3165 if you are in the teepee and need to know where the keys are to the lock.
Things to remember when encountering Tiger Lily's Teepee Experience.
1) Please make sure you close and latch the teepee door when exiting the teepee. The wind can blow down the teepee.
2) The teepee doesn't have electric so bring your own flash lights.
3) Bring your sleeping bags if you want to stay the night.
4) Please do not eat in the teepee. Crumbs attract bugs. Also, food might attract bears or other animals.
5) Please do not allow animals in the teepee unless you make sure they pee and poop before entering.
6) When you are in the teepee, you might encounter insects and spiders.
7) Please do not touch the canvas part of the teepee or allow anything to touch the canvas. Do not allow cots, sticks, hands or any object to touch the canvas. This is our second teepee because prior guests poked holes in the canvas.
8) We do have artificial grass on the floor of the teepee so you can nap or play.
9) Please clean up all the toys before leaving the teepee. House keeping sometimes runs out of time and skips the teepee.